THE LACC DISTRICT CHAPTER OF AILA PRESENTS:
The Art of Immigration in an Ever-Changing World
November 30 - December 3
Every year the Latin American Chapter of AILA throws an amazing conference in a different country in the region. This year is Mexico’s turn. The CLE is full of important information and the ability to tour the embassy in Mexico. Please review the Program and take the time to come, it is worth the effort. An awesome CLE, great food, awesome places and one or two tequilas/margaritas/etc will make this trip unforgettable!!!
The program has many moving parts:
- Planned Embassy tour Thursday December 1: We now have a wait list for the Mexico City Embassy tour but are requesting additional slots.
- To be placed on the wait list, please email Jeff Devore directly: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are requesting additional slots to accommodate those interested in attending.
- Note that we will have two Conference Panels focusing on Consular Practice conundrums du jour during Friday, our CLE day. Our conference committee will be reaching out in the coming weeks for agenda items so that we may address our collective points of pain.
- We are planning for Post participation on a panel addressing Mission Mexico, where we will follow up on questions raised during the tour as well as learn about processes at Posts.
- Our separate panel hosted by Consular practice experts will address the latest and greatest with consular processing globally and will provide us with pearls and tips for getting our cases across the finish line.
- Chapter Dinner. We will be dining at one of Mexico City’s top restaurants – CUINA. This event always sells out and the seats are limited.
- Advanced CLE. This is the Chapter’s 10th anniversary in presenting conferences and it’s back to the future since our first Conference was held in Mexico City in 2012. This is a top-notch CLE with some of AILA’s best speakers and incredible outside speakers as well. We always sell out! Space is limited, so reserve now.
- Practice Management Consultation. You will be able to schedule 1:1s with Reid Trautz, AILA’s Practice Management Director, during the program.
Register Now. You can register for the Embassy tour, dinner, CLE, and hotel all in one sweep.
Attached is the LACC 2022 Conference Program:
The Art of Immigration in an Ever-Changing World (and the Art of Diego Rivera). This conference is in-person only.